Friday, May 3, 2013

Celebrate the Arts

Students who brought a poster board  at the beginning of the year, used it as their portfolio to hold all the art work they did throughout the school year.  It wasn't mandatory but it helps the student and myself to assess their work through the year.

It's always interesting to hear remarks like "we did this so long ago" or " if I were to do that again I would of done this differently"  I love listening to these observations out loud.  Students also gained knowledge how to give a successful Art Critique by Describing, Analyzing, Interpreting then Evaluating an art piece.  This is a quality that most were amazed to discover that some students don't begin to do this until they take a college Art class. 

I am proud of each an every one of them.

 

Below are just a few student artwork and mediums students worked on through the year.

I will post more in the next coming days.












 





 
A blast from years past










 





No comments:

Post a Comment